Activate Your Life - Tools

The Heat index is calculated by using the actual temperature and relative humidity level to determine the human-perceived equivalent temperature (how hot it feels). 

How much Body Fat are you carrying? Find out if you are in the healthy range.

Ever ask yourself, "how do I find my target heart rate?" Finding your target heart rate is easy with our target heart rate calculator.

Proper hydration can help you feel and perform your best. However, exactly how much fluid you need each day depends on many factors including your gender, age, and weight, your environment, your health and your activity level. In addition, how much you need to drink each day is determined by your overall diet. The Institute of Medicine estimates that Americans get an average of 80% of their daily fluids from drinking water and other beverages and the remaining 20% from food. User this hydration calculator to estimate your daily hydration needs; including how much you need to drink each day.

Find our what your chances are of getting injured playing sport using this tool. It is an unfortunate fact of life that the sports we like to play sometimes lead to injuries. To find out about your sport, simply select your sport, age, sex and fitness level. The Sportscover Injury Calculator will then let you know how likely you are to be injured over the next 12 months.

Body Mass Index or BMI is an important metric when living an active lifestyle. The BMI calculator measures the correlation between your height, weight and age to provide you with an index that gives you an estimate of where you lie between the two extremities of being overweight and being underweight. It's a great tool when either trying to add weight to a certain body mass (in sports) or losing weight to a desired body weight and size.